Domestic and Other Uses
Kerosene – Blue is a versatile hydrocarbon solvent designed for conventional kerosene heaters and suitable for use as a cleaning agent (degreaser) and surface cleaner.
- Boiling range – slightly oily, slow ‘tail’.
- Slow evaporation rate.
- Good solvency for many organic compounds.
- Minimum residue on drying.
- Competitively priced.
- Blue liquid with a mild odour.
- Typically used as a lamp, heater and blow lamp fuel, engine degreaser and wood-fire starter.
Please consult the MSDS on Kerosene before use.