D60 Solvent is a clear, colorless 100% Solvent
A high flash point, de-aromatised hydrocarbon solvent that may be used as an improved replacement for Mineral Turpentine or White Spirits in cleaning formulations.
- A high flash point solvent that is not classified as dangerous goods for transport but is combustible for storage.
- A low odour solvent that is a convenient and pleasant alternative to Mineral Turpentine, White Spirits or Kerosene.
- Can be used as parts solvent cleaner.
- Versatility – D60 can be substituted for many traditional solvents in cleaning formulations, as well as sophisticated blends requiring a low odour.
- Selective Solvency – D60 has a high solvency of greases, oils and general dirt, but does not have the inherent capability to swell rubbers or plastics. This makes it an appropriate electrical cleaner which can be stored in containers with low tolerance seals.
Please consult the SDS on D60 Solvent before use.