Syngard IND-EP Synthetic Industrial Gear Lubricants are specifically formulated to protect moderate to heavily loaded industrial gears and bearings. They provide excellent anti-wear and load carrying capability, as well as strong rust inhibition and demulsibility performance. These lubricants meet or exceed the current industry and OEM gear lubricant specifications.
- Long service life – full synthetic formula allows extended drain intervals resulting in significant cost savings.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability – full synthetic base oil ensures outstanding product stability even in the presence of high loads and extreme temperatures.
- Corrosion protection – maximum corrosion protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Water separation – water/oil emulsions are prevented, which minimize corrosive damage.
- Low foam – maintains protective lubricant film in all operation conditions.
- ISO Grades 150, 220, 320, 460, 680.