Silicone SS-4A Aerosol
Silicone Waterproofing Spray
SS-4A is a silicone lubricant spray for use in industries such as steel and mining, marine, power stations, paper and printing, textile, electrical, automotive, moulding and associated industries. SS-4A covers a wide range of uses with typical applications for lubricating critical machinery associated with the preparation and packaging in the food industry. The product is used for a wide diversity of lubricating and protecting of textile, garment, shoe and furniture, industrial equipment, automotive moulding, locks, window channels and scat adjustment mechanisms. SS-4A lubricates stainless steel running rails in common use as well as guillotines associated with the printing industry.
|SILICONE SS-4A AEROSOL||450GM||SS-4A|
- Odourless, colourless non-staining, waxless and inert. With unusually low surface tension properties it possesses versatile waterproofing characteristics.
- Contains non-toxic silicone oil, and includes no Trichlorethane solvent.
- Stable over a wide range of temperatures -86°C to +250°C and highly resistant to oxidation.
- Provides excellent di-electric properties over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies.
- A highly volatile non-flammable silicone fluid.
- Waterproofs electrical gear and radio equipment.
- Anti-adhesive release for backings of urethane, rubber and other non sliding materials to plastics, metal and wood.
- Preserves and beautifies rubber.
Clear Silicone Spray Bulk
Clear Silicone Spray Bulk forms a clear, durable, protective silicone film. A mould release, silicone lubricant suitable for both metal and non metal surfaces, including plastic, rubber, wood, metal and leather. Its ideal for use on bearings, chains, cables, hinges, locks, rubber seals, vending machines and as a mould release.
|CLEAR SILICONE SPRAY BULK||1LT||SIL-1|
|CLEAR SILICONE SPRAY BULK||5LT||SIL-5|
|CLEAR SILICONE SPRAY BULK||25LT||SIL-25|